PENGARUH RASIO SOLVABILITAS DAN RASIO AKTIVITAS TERHADAP RETURN ON ASSETS PADA PERUSAHAAN TEXTILE DAN GARMENT DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA

WANDA, APRIYANTO (2016) PENGARUH RASIO SOLVABILITAS DAN RASIO AKTIVITAS TERHADAP RETURN ON ASSETS PADA PERUSAHAAN TEXTILE DAN GARMENT DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA. Other thesis, Politeknik Negeri Sriwijaya.

[img] Text (COVER)
COVER.pdf

Download (729kB)
[img] Text (BAB I PENDAHULUAN)
BAB 1 LA.pdf

Download (414kB)
[img] Text (BAB II TINJAUAN PUSTAKA)
BAB 2 LA.pdf

Download (776kB)
[img] Text (BAB III METODOLOGI PENELITIAN)
BAB III LA.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (638kB)
[img] Text (BAB IV HASIL PENELITIAN DAN PEMBAHASAN)
BAB IV LA.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (778kB)
[img] Text (BAB V PENUTUP)
BAB V LA.pdf

Download (149kB)
[img] Text (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
daftar pustaka.pdf

Download (278kB)

Abstract

The Effect of Solvability Ratio and Activity Ratio to Return On Assets at Textile and Garment Company in Indonesia Stock Exchange Wanda Apriyanto, 2016 (x + 60pages) Email :wandaapriyanto8@gmail.com This study aims to determine the effect of Debt to Assets Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio, Total Assets Turnover and Working Capital Turnover on Return On Assets on Textile and Garment companies listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2011-2015 either partially or simultaneously. The sample in this study are Textile and Garment company amounted to 6 of a total population of 20 companies. The data analysis technique used to test the hypothesis is multiple linear regression analysis that includes t-test, F and test the coefficient of determination (R²) using SPSS version 21. Results of the t test of independent variables Debt to Assets Ratio showed positive and significant impact on Return On assets, Debt to Equity Ratio indicates negative and significant impact, while the variable Total assets Turnover and Working Capital Turnover showed a positive influence and not significant Return on assets partially. F test results indicate that Debt to Assets Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio, Total Assets Turnover and Working Capital Turnover on Return On Assets simultaneously. The result of the coefficient of determination (R ²) showed that all the independent variables are able to explain and can affect Return On Assets amounted to 80.2% while the remaining 19.8% is influenced by other factors outside the research or outside the regression equation.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Debt to Assets Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio, Total Assets Turnover, Working Capital Turnover
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Accounting > Undergraduate Theses
Depositing User: Mr Bambang Anthony
Date Deposited: 12 Jun 2017 01:33
Last Modified: 12 Jun 2017 01:33
URI: http://eprints.polsri.ac.id/id/eprint/3631

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item